After the NYC Tartan Day Parade ends at 55th Street, hop on over to the NY Athletic Club at 180 Central Park South (corner of 7th Avenue and Central Park South(59th South)) for a Wee Dram overlooking central park.
Dan Dowd is hosting a Wee Dram at the NY Athletic Club, Central Park South after the parade. Weather permitting, we will gather on the rooftop around 3:30pm. We have about 12 members of the Society who have made plans to attend and we are hoping to larger representation at this event. For additional information, please contact Greg Haymon, 301.648.9321 or email@example.com.
- 1 The club is requiring Proof of Vaccination to enter the building.
- 2 Those not in uniform are subject to the dress code:
- • Men: jacket and tie, dress pants or kilt and dress shoes
- • Women: skirts or dress slacks, dress shoes
- • Jeans of any type and sport shoes are not permitted.
It is most often the case that guests are not appropriately attired due to the weather and the march and are turned away. In bad weather, they should bring appropriate attire/shoes with them. Please make sure your guests understand this.